We Can Help You Navigate The Workers’ Compensation Process
If you suffered an injury at work, you know you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. However, actually obtaining those benefits can be complex. You may experience setbacks and other complications, and you may have various questions about your rights and the claims process. Honerlaw Law Office, LLC, can help.
We understand how difficult it can be for injured workers to secure the compensation they deserve. Our attorney Michael Honerlaw is committed to positive results for you, and he will help you walk through the entire claims process for your work injury. He will also provide the answers and information you need during this complex time. You can learn more about how we can help you by calling 513-342-1853 for an appointment. You can also read our workers’ comp FAQ below to learn more.
The Answers You Need And The Guidance You Deserve
The Ohio workers’ compensation process is not easy. We understand you likely have various questions and serious concerns about how you can protect your rights. We can provide the guidance you deserve, including answering the following questions and others:
- What types of benefits can I get from my claim? Depending on the nature of your injury and your needs, you may be able to secure benefits that include medical bills, recovery of your lost wages and some kinds of disability benefits.
- What should I do after a work accident? After a work accident, you should seek medical care as soon as possible, followed by filing a report with your employer and taking the initial steps of your claim.
- What happens if my claim comes back denied? A claim denial is disappointing, but it is not the end of the road for you. There are steps you can take to continue your fight for benefits.
- How do I know if I am eligible for these benefits? Most types of employees are eligible for these benefits in the event of a work accident, but a complete evaluation of your case can help you understand your specific options.
- How can a lawyer help me? The claims process is lengthy and complex, and an experienced lawyer can help you avoid setbacks, minimize complications and help you fight for rightful benefits.
We are ready to help employees in West Chester and throughout Cincinnati seek workers’ compensation benefits after an accident at work or onset of an occupational illness.
We Are On Your Side
You may benefit from our help from the very beginning of the claims process. Secure the help you deserve by calling 513-342-1853 or emailing us to make an appointment with a workers’ compensation lawyer.